Punch! has merged with Woking telemarketing agency Base Connections in a deal that was completed on 1st April 2017.
The two companies have been operating unofficially as sister agencies for a number of years. Now, they’re officially joining forces under the Punch! lead generation brand and moving into Base Connections’ newly expanded offices at One Crown Square, Woking!
To celebrate the merger, Punch! threw a launch party at Tante Marie Culinary Academy in Woking, complete with cocktails, canapes and a presentation on the growth plans and opportunities at the company over the next few years.
A delicious company cocktail was created for the occasion; ‘Punch! Gin-eration’. Comprised of gin, honey, orange, lemon and strawberry, each ingredient was chosen to reflect an aspect of Punch!’s business –
- Gin – Is one of the UK’s fastest growing industries seeing huge growth and development. That’s what Punch! is all about; helping companies grow and develop.
- Orange – Reflective of the company colours and branding, but also representative of the fresh approach the company is taking to lead generation.
- Honey – The Punch! team work together like bees in a hive, leads and appointments are their honey!
- Lemon – Has been used historically as a cleaning agent. At the start of any project, Punch! has to clean data to get the best use of it.
- Strawberry – Strawberries stop ripening once they’ve been removed from the vine, if they’re not ready you have to wait to pick them. The Punch! team have to wait til their leads are at their ‘ripest’, picking them and creating an opportunity when the prospect is most ready to buy.
Punch!’s Operations Director Chris Muldoon commented: “We’re really pleased to finally bring both businesses together and use the strengths of the Base Connections’ team and their track record in appointment setting for their clients. Having both companies under one roof gives us much greater scope to drive the business forward.”
Annetta Snider, Director at Base Connections added: “Punch!’s modern approach to building sales pipeline, along with their contemporary branding and creative input have really helped refresh the company. We’re looking forward to what we can achieve together in the next few years”.
After spending the last year developing and investing in new lead generation services and strategies, the merger means Punch! now has a 26-strong team focused on delivering those services to its clients and growing the business in the coming years.