No vacancies at present.
Punch! is searching for a Sales Development Representative to join our enthusiastic sales team.
This role is ideal for a sales person looking for their next career step, greater work / life balance, and is ambitious to make waves within a fast-growing business.
Full flexibility to work from home / work remotely, with occasional office meetups and socials.
Salary: £30,000 OTE per annum (Base Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum)
Location: Hybrid agency, allowing ‘work from where you want’ – with an office in Covent Garden
- 1 + years Sales, Sales Development, Telesales, or Lead Generation experience is ideal
- Good communication skills in high pressure situations
- Hubspot/Salesforce CRM knowledge is an advantage
- Skilled at active listening to assess prospects needs and criteria
- Able to qualify leads and opportunities to ensure a high quality sales pipeline
- Excellent time management, organisation and multitasking skills
- Able to use effective social skills to build strong relationships with team members and external clients on the phone and face to face
- Show potential for future leadership
- Ambitious, self-starting, and eager to progress in a sales career with a fast growing company
- Generating new sales opportunities and pipeline via phone, social media and personalised emails
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment, aiming to progress in your career by consistently meeting sales targets
- Enhance CRM data quality by ensuring all prospect engagements are logged accurately within CRM
- Use qualification criteria to ensure all leads passed to clients are of good quality
- Work with a friendly, self-starting attitude, seeking to encourage others and succeed within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, representing Punch! and our clients in a professional manner
- Use good organisational skills to ensure all data is stored correctly and up-to-date
- Write accurate reports for all booked opportunities
- Be proactive and eager to participate in team-building incentives